How to remove make-up without water
Get fresh, clean skin with our cleansing milk44 sec.
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. Some skin types don’t really like water, but that's no excuse. Remember to cleanse your skin morning AND night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities, traces of pollution, and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for other treatments you're going to apply.
- Clarins +
- • Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- • If not removed make-up and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth.
4 steps to soft, clean skin
Warm the product in your hands to bring it up to the temperature of your face and help it take effect instantly.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly on your face and neck, to procure an instant sensation of well-being.
Remove your hands
Eliminate impurities and pollution. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck.
Apply a toning lotion and let it dry.
Our expert tips
Don't forget the neck and décolleté – they need some love too!
Denise Barthe, International Trainer