Know your body
Cellulite is no
85%* of women
- WHEN DOES CELLULITE APPEAR?
When calorie intake is greater than calories burned
- WHAT IS CELLULITE?
A major fat cell in the adipose tissue, which stores fat and multiplies to store more.
- THE RESULT?
Dimples appear on the surface of the skin
The result? Your new anti-cellulite best friend.
Skin is visibly smoother,
the appearance of cellulite is reduced, and your figure is refined.
*Scientific Publication Cellulite and skin ageing: is there any interaction? JP Ortonne, Mzartarian, Mverschoore, C Quelle-Rousselle, L Duteil
The scientific discovery: not 1, but 3 adipocytes at the root of cellulite!
At the root of cellulite are adipocytes: cells that store sugar and fat, which not only have the capacity to grow bigger, but also to multiply when their storage capacity reaches its maximum. After the key role of the fat-storing adipocyte in the vicious cycle of cellulite was brought to light, Clarins has revealed the significance of the roles and mechanisms of two other types of adipocytes involved in the expansion of adipose tissue and the appearance of cellulite: the “burning” adipocyte and the “fibre-producing” adipocyte.
A NEW WINNING PLANT-BASED FORMULA
FOR AN ANTI-CELLULITE EFFECT
An unparalleled anti-cellulite trainer: quince leaf extract.
For the first time, Clarins Research has identified
the capacity of quince leaf extract to fight cellulite:
- Promotes lipolytic activity in fat-storing adipocytes
- Increases the activity of “burning” adipocytes
- Has an effect on “fibre-producing” adipocytes
Discover all of Body Fit’s powerful active ingredients
- Baccharis Firming
- Celosia Help slow down the expansion of adipose tissue and the formation of cellulite.
- Horse Chestnut Lightness
- Water Mint Firming
- HazelnutHydrating & Comforting
- Scabious (Blue Button Flower) Help slow down the expansion of adipose tissue and the formation of cellulite.
- Sunflower Hydrating & Comforting
An unparalleled trainer
Meet your new anti-cellulite best friend.
A healthy lifestyle for a balanced silhouette
Train your body all across the board with our expert advice
Trends, tips, recipes & much more
Check out the latest Clarins Mag articles