How to remove makeup without water
Get fresh, clean skin with our makeup removers34 sec.
Glowing skin begins with thorough makeup removal—but not all skin types take well to water. Cleansing Milks are refreshing alternatives to rinse-off formulas. Cleanse your face every morning, and right before bed to:
- Free pores of trapped makeup, impurities, excess sebum, pollution and skin-dulling dead cells.
- Reveal a soft, smooth, radiant complexion.
- Prep skin to receive the full benefits of the treatments to follow.
- Clarins +
- Soak a soft cotton pad with Toning Lotion to remove every last trace of cleanser.
- Makeup left on overnight can irritate the skin—resulting in dryness, redness, blemishes, loss of skin tone and premature signs of aging.
3 steps to soft, clean skin
Warm the product in your hands to bring it up to the temperature of your face and help it take effect instantly.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly on your face and neck, to procure an instant sensation of well-being.
Lift off hands
Remove impurities and pollutants. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck.
Our expert tips
Don't forget the neck and décolleté – they need some love too!
Denise Barthe, International Trainer