A lotion that represents the first beauty step in the daily anti-aging ritual.
This lotion represents the first beauty step in the daily anti-aging ritual. Enjoy more beautiful, youthful-looking skin with instant and lasting results. This anti-aging lotion with an active, refreshing and rich texture absorbs perfectly into the skin and prepares it for application of creams to follow.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Concern: Anti-Ageing
- Age Range: 50s
About the productThis lotion represents the first beauty step in the daily anti-aging ritual. Enjoy more beautiful, youthful-looking skin with instant and lasting results. This anti-aging lotion with an active, refreshing and rich texture absorbs perfectly into the skin and prepares it for application of creams to follow.
- Roselle From amongst the many varieties of hibiscus that grow in tropical regions, hibiscus sabdariffa can be identified by the red color of its calyx which has given the shrub its common name of "roselle." In traditional medicine, the dried red calyces have a high vitamin content and are used to make a refreshing, revitalizing drink that aids digestion and eliminates toxins. In cosmetics, hibiscus calyces are used for their high content of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). These flower acids with keratolytic and moisturizing properties help to improve skin texture, reduce signs of aging, and moisturize the skin's surface. Discover
- Ginseng A marvellous plant originally from Asia, Ginseng has been grown for centuries in China. Its root, called the flower of life is characteristic of having a vague human shape. The Chinese claim it has universal stimulating qualities which preserve youthfulness. Ginseng has a general stimulating action on the body and contains a large number of nutrients, notably vitamins. Ginseng extract is one of the ingredients in Clarins patented Anti-Pollution Complex. Discover
- Oat Used for centuries for food and by herbalists, oat has become extremely popular since research revealed its high content of vitamins and minerals. In cosmetics, oat helps to moisturize and soften the skin, while the sugars from the grain have extreme firming powers for an immediate smoothing effect. Discover
- Harungana A tree with powerful regenerating properties which encourages reforestation by colonizing barren soils in Madagascar and Africa. Since time immemorial it has been used by local communities for its many therapeutic benefits. Its leaves improve liver function and also have antiseptic and healing properties, while the orangey-red sap of the plant is used to soothe skin conditions. Discover