Tone, lift and re-shape with this ultimate body-contouring cream
Clarins’ Body Lift Cellulite Smoother, containing active plant extracts, is the perfect skin treatment for addressing early & stubborn cellulite needs on the thigh & buttock areas! There are a lot of beauty products out there, but Body Lift Cellulite Smoother is the first slimming product that breaks the vicious circle of cellulite! With its firming & draining-refreshing actions, you'll experience immediately a feeling of lightness & freshness and your skin will appear « lifted ». Day after day, you’ll see : the spongy look of your skin is visibly smoothed, skin is firmer and the silhouette is streamlined.
- Concern: Cellulite Control
About the productClarins’ Body Lift Cellulite Smoother, containing active plant extracts, is the perfect skin treatment for addressing early & stubborn cellulite needs on the thigh & buttock areas! There are a lot of beauty products out there, but Body Lift Cellulite Smoother is the first slimming product that breaks the vicious circle of cellulite! With its firming & draining-refreshing actions, you'll experience immediately a feeling of lightness & freshness and your skin will appear « lifted ». Day after day, you’ll see : the spongy look of your skin is visibly smoothed, skin is firmer and the silhouette is streamlined.
- Baccharis Baccharis is an aromatic plant from the Amazon used in traditional medicine for its depurative and draining properties. In the pharmaceutical industry, it has recognized detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic benefits. An active ingredient exclusive to Clarins Laboratories, baccharis extract has demonstrated a capacity to inhibit the enzymes that play a role in the development of fatty tissue. Discover
- Sunflower The name "Helianthus" from the Greek "helios" (sun) and "anthos" (flower), is derived from a legend of Greek mythology. In the myth, a young mortal falls in love with the god Helios and dies from love by constantly watching him. Moved by her plight, Helios turns her into a plant whose flower head follows the movement of the sun throughout the day. In cosmetics, sunflower is used in many ways. The oil and wax from the seeds have moisturizing and protective benefits. Discover
- Scabious (Blue Button Flower) A plant growing in temperate regions with pretty mauve-blue flowers, the scabious or blue button flower is traditionally used for its astringent, healing and soothing benefits. Research carried out by Clarins on the flower has demonstrated a capacity to encourage the access of fat-release enzymes to triglycerides in the adipocyte, to effectively optimize triglyceride breakdown. Discover
- Cang zhu Cang zhu is a plant that grows in the mountains of northern and central China. It has been used since ancient times in Chinese medicine. The bitter-tasting root can be eaten cooked for its toning benefits and raw to fight water retention. In cosmetics, Clarins Laboratories have demonstrated that through the intermediary of G-protein, the root extract improves the skin’s barrier function. Discover
- Celosia Although native to India, celosia is widespread throughout the tropical regions of the Americas and Africa where the heat is ideal for developing the crested flower heads, commonly known as "cockscombs." Highly prized by florists for its beautiful flowers and vibrant colors, it is also prized for its edible leaves and shoots, its seeds rich in soothing oil and its flowers for their astringent and blood stopping properties. Discover
- Water Mint Native to southern Europe, water mint is a wetland plant that thrives near ponds, lakes, streams and rivers. Widely used in ancient times and up until the eighteenth century for its invigorating aromatic properties, digestive properties and ability to treat headaches, it was then abandoned in favor of spearmint, peppermint and field mint. Discover
- Horse chestnut Native to the Balkans and named after Aesculus - the Greek God of Medicine and Healing - the horse chestnut was renowned in ancient times for its medicinal properties. In the 19th century, a French doctor extolled its efficacy in treating blood circulation problems. Known for its positive effect on micro-circulation, horse chestnut extract is also known for its draining properties which detoxify the skin. Discover
- Field mint In the wild, field mint grows in sandy and wetland areas and meadows in Europe. However, unlike other varieties of mint, it is generally cultivated for its essential oil - menthol - extracted by crystallization.
Clarins Laboratories use this ingredient for its ability to provide an immediate sensation of intense and invigorating freshness. Discover
Baccharis genistelloides, Coryllus avellana, Helianthus annuus, Scabiosa arvensis, Atractylodes Lancea, Celosia Cristata, Geranium robertianum, Mentha aquatica, aesculus_hippocastanum, mentha_arvensis, atractyloides_lancea