- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Concern: Anti-Ageing
- Age Range: 40s
About the productThe relaxing anti-ageing mask that helps visibly smooth facial features, diminish the look of tension lines and erase signs of stress and fatigue. It works to restore the skin's firmness.
The first stress-releasing anti-ageing mask*
helps restore a smooth, rested
and radiant complexion,
for a younger-looking face.
- Stress lines are smoothed
- Fine lines are relaxed
- Skin is firmer
- Radiance is restored
Pure pleasure in a jar
Clarins research breaks new ground with an original purple-colored texture that stimulates the senses, releasing a fresh effect with a soothing scent immediately upon application.
No less than 22 muscles are activated in your face over 15,000 times per day, putting your skin to the test every time you speak or make an expression. This is how your face works. When its muscles are activated, the fibroblast undergoes repeated contractions: it stretches and deforms, which leads to a change in its activity.
*in vitro test on fibroblasts. Results on gene expression of matrix elements after fibroblast stretching and UVA irradiation. MMP = Matrix Metalloproteinases, a family of enzymes that degrade the dermal matrix
on the fibroblast*: STRESS LINES & LOSS OF FIRMNESS
They've tried it and liked it
89% of women are satisfied*
- DIMINISHED SIGNS OF STRESS76% Stress lines
smoothed* 86% Fine lines relaxed,
- IMPROVED FIRMNESS75% Firmer skin*
- REDUCED APPEARANCE OF FATIGUE86% Face appears
less tired* 92% More rested
*Satisfaction test, 111 women, 2 applications per week for 14 days
Mechanical stress-release method
It acts on 3 zones of the face - the forehead, eye area and facial contour -
to relax your muscles and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- 1. Stimulate your skin for several seconds with quick, light taps using the tips of your fingers. Prepare two scoops of the product.
- 2. Breathe in deeply then apply a thick layer over your face and neck, ensuring they are perfectly clean and free from make-up. Leave on for 7-10 minutes.
- 3. With your elbows supported, firmly press on your forehead with your fingertips for 10 to 15 seconds. Pay particular attention to the brow line, using your pinky fingers.
- 4. Exert the same pressure to the temples then to the cheekbones
- 5. Let your chin rest in your palms, with your hands joined at the wrists. Gently rub in excess product or remove it using a tissue or cotton pad soaked in toning lotion.
My routine: stress lines no more
PrepareGentle Refiner Eliminates dead cells
and smooths skin
Treat1-2 times per week:
Extra-Firming Mask Smooths fine lines,
firms and restores radiance
Extra Firming Day Cream Firms up skin
Perfecting Touch Fills wrinkles,
fine lines and pores
Evens the complexion
- Banana With its slender silhouette and large, hanging leaves, the banana resembles a tree. However, it is actually a giant grass whose only perennial part is an underground stem (rhizome). Native to South-East Asia, the banana is now found in tropical regions throughout the world. There are several varieties of banana grown for their fruit, which is eaten green or ripe. In traditional medicine, green banana is used externally for its healing properties. Discover
- Lemon thyme Lemon thyme is obtained by crossing wild thyme and common thyme and is distinctive for the strong lemon fragrance of its leaves. It is used as a condiment in cooking. In traditional medicine, it is recommended for treating digestive problems. In cosmetics, studies carried out on lemon thyme extract have revealed its capacity to help prevent skin slackening. Discover