- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Puffiness & Dark Circles
- Age Range: 30s
About the productCrazy busy days, late nights and interrupted sleep...Stress and fatigue are sure to leave your eyes looking dull and tired. Combining the [CELL TARGETING SYSTEM] technology inspired by the most recent scientific breakthroughs with the power of plants, this eye contour treatment smooths early wrinkles and diminishes signs of fatigue (dark circles and puffiness). Its intensely refreshing smoothing gel-cream texture combined with a cryo-metallic* tip helps instantly relieve and brighten for eyes that appear more luminous and youthful.
Smoothes fine lines.
Revives and visibly brightens the eyes.
Do your eyes show signs of fatigue and stress? Clarins has the answer!
Discover Multi-Active Yeux, the must-have skin care for ultra-connected women in their 30s who want to maintain a radiant youthful look. An eye cream combining cutting-edge scientific technology with the power of plants that:
- Prevents and corrects puffiness and dark circles
- Instant eye reviver
- Preserves radiance
- Protects from indoor and outdoor pollution
- Minimizes signs of fatigue
- Organic Teasel Beneath a prickly exterior, Teasel holds a wealth of revitalizing virtues. Also known as Venus’ Basin, the rainwater that collects within its bowl of leaves was used as a cosmetic in ancient times. Helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles caused by a stressful lifestyle. Discover
Complete revitalizing action
Anti-fatigue innovation with teasel extract that helps prevent the appearance of dark circles and puffiness caused by stress and fatigue. Eyes are brightened.
Reduces dark circles and puffiness with the combined actions of escin from horse chestnut (fights dark circles) and caffeine (fights puffiness). Dark circles and puffiness are less visible.
What women in their 30s are saying
of women say the cryo-metallic tip** helps fight against dark circles and puffiness*.
*Satisfaction test, 100 women aged 30-39, 4 weeks.