- Skin Type: Normal, Combination, Dry
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Brightening & Dark Spots
Take control of your skin’s translucency
Reveal a spotless glow!
A fine emulsion which ensures radiance
and fairness all day long.
- Nourishes and softens the skin
- Provides comfort
- Ginkgo Biloba Ginkgo biloba is an ancient botanical species and the only tree to have survived the bombing of Hiroshima. Not only is it incredibly resistant but is also known for its beauty, particularly in autumn when the leaves turn a spectacular sparkling gold. Ginkgo biloba leaves are used in the medical field as a venous tonic and in cosmetics they have many recognized properties. With anti-free radical and soothing benefits, they also help improve skin microcirculation. Discover
- Gypsophila Gypsophila hides a precious treasure beneath its rustic appearance. When in bloom, tiny white flowers cluster together to create a delicate, airy look that has led to its nickname of "Baby's Breath". Gypsophila root was used by both doctors and laundry workers alike for its diuretic, eliminating and cleansing powers. Clarins Laboratories today uses gypsophila root for its cleansing and foaming properties that purify skin. Discover
Skin has a more
Skin is soft
1. Satisfaction test – 102 women – after application.
A unique sensation
A nourishing, softening feel on application.
Method of use
Apply with light pressure on the face, neck and décolleté morning or night.
Your complete whitening routine
Brightening Creamy Mousse
Brightening Aqua Treatment
Brightening Milk Treatment