- Skin Type: All skin types
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Brightening & Dark Spots
Take control of your skin’s translucency
Reveal a spotless glow!
The essential first step to clean,
refresh and relax the skin.
- Leaves the skin less dull
- Leaves the skin luminous
- Acerola Fruit Acerola is a wild cherry used by the indigenous people in the Amazon. Clarins research has employed this fruit for its unprecedented anti-dark spot action. Acerola Fruit extract helps promote a fair, bright, even skin tone. Discover
- Spergularia From June to September, the Spergularia's pink flowers blossom on sandy rock areas across Europe, North Africa and Asia. Spergularia grows in abundance thanks to its long, tough root that grows down deeply into the ground to find sufficient water supplies. In North Africa, it is ground into a powder and mixed with olive oil to make a cream that diminishes the visible appearance of freckles. Discover
- Moringa In India, it is known as the “tree of miracles” and in Africa, “nebeday” or “never die tree”. Well-known in tropical and subtropical regions for its nutritive and medicinal properties, moringa has also demonstrated an exceptional ability to clear and purify river water. The peptide extract from moringa seeds is used by Clarins Laboratories for its capacity to encourage the elimination of pollution particles. Discover
Skin is cleansed from
all external aggressions
Skin is fresh
1. Satisfaction test – 102 women – after application.
A unique sensation
A pale pink whipped cream texture
which is very gentle and comfortable.
Method of use
In the morning wake up the skin with its gentle creamy texture and apply with circular movements on a damp face and neck. Rinse well with cool water. At night, use as make up remover except eye area. Rinse with warm water.
Your complete whitening routine
Brightening Creamy Mousse
Brightening Aqua Treatment
Brightening Milk Treatment