- Skin Type: All skin types
- Texture: With Water
- Concern: Brightening & Dark Spots
Take control of your skin’s translucency
Reveal a spotless glow!
Prepares for the next skincare steps
- Tones the skin
- Spergularia From June to September, the Spergularia's pink flowers blossom on sandy rock areas across Europe, North Africa and Asia. Spergularia grows in abundance thanks to its long, tough root that grows down deeply into the ground to find sufficient water supplies. In North Africa, it is ground into a powder and mixed with olive oil to make a cream that diminishes the visible appearance of freckles. Discover
- Acerola Fruit Acerola is a wild cherry used by the indigenous people in the Amazon. Clarins research has employed this fruit for its unprecedented anti-dark spot action. Acerola Fruit extract helps promote a fair, bright, even skin tone. Discover
Skin is moisturized
Skin is smooth
1. Satisfaction test – 102 women – after application.
A unique sensation
A nourishing, softening feel on application.
Method of use
Apply with light pressure on the face, neck and décolleté morning or night.
Your complete whitening routine
Brightening Creamy Mousse
Brightening Aqua Treatment
Brightening Milk Treatment