- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Brightening & Dark Spots
About the productMarks, discolouration, grey areas, acne-related marks, dull skin, redness… The ground breaking dark spot serum capable of correcting pigmentation disorders for a unified, luminous skin, without altering the natural skin tone.
Flawless skin? Mission accomplished
The result of
a major scientific advance.
This pioneering serum for all women fights pigmentation disorders and restores a luminous complexion.
- Dark spots
- Acne marks
- A dull complexion
- Ginkgo Biloba Ginkgo biloba is an ancient botanical species and the only tree to have survived the bombing of Hiroshima. Not only is it incredibly resistant but is also known for its beauty, particularly in autumn when the leaves turn a spectacular sparkling gold. Ginkgo biloba leaves are used in the medical field as a venous tonic and in cosmetics they have many recognized properties. With anti-free radical and soothing benefits, they also help improve skin microcirculation. Discover
- Acerola Fruit Acerola is a wild cherry used by the indigenous people in the Amazon. Clarins research has employed this fruit for its unprecedented anti-dark spot action. Acerola Fruit extract helps promote a fair, bright, even skin tone. Discover
Dark Spot And Skin-Illuminating Expertise
A Clarins discovery, this powerful plant extract has the ability to block the "wrong" messages which cause pigmentation disorders.
This leading dark spot correcting molecule helps reduce the formation of dark spots at their source.
Exceptional skin-illuminating expertise
At the heart of the skin, a Ginkgo Biloba extract boosts microcirculation to help restore radiance from within.
On the skin's surface, gentle fruit acids erase pigmentation flaws and smooth the skin's texture.
After 1 month
of women observed a decrease in their dark spots*
After 1 week
of women observed a radiant complexion after 1 week**
* Multi-ethnic satisfaction test, 266 women (Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic and African-American), after 4 weeks.
** Multi-ethnic satisfaction test, 362 women (Caucasian, Hispanic and African-American), after 4 weeks.