Refreshes, tightens, brightens
The instant reviving effect of Eye Revive Beauty Flash — formulated from rose water, lily and white tea extracts — smooths the eye contour area and diminishes fine lines. The appearance of dark circles is reduced and the skin is left feeling refreshed. This anti-wrinkle treatment hydrates the delicate skin of the eye contour. A beauty treatment to be kept with you.
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Gel
- Concern: Puffiness & Dark Circles
- Age Range: All Ages
About the productThe instant reviving effect of Eye Revive Beauty Flash — formulated from rose water, lily and white tea extracts — smooths the eye contour area and diminishes fine lines. The appearance of dark circles is reduced and the skin is left feeling refreshed. This anti-wrinkle treatment hydrates the delicate skin of the eye contour. A beauty treatment to be kept with you.
- White Tea White Tea is a rare, much sought after plant grown in China in the Fujian mountains. Drinking it was once considered a route to immortality and it gets its name from its silvery-white leaf buds. These are picked from the plant during the first days of spring. It is one of the rarest, most expensive teas in the world for several reasons: the harvest sometimes lasts just two days, the buds must be picked by hand, the production is on a very small scale and the manufacturing process is difficult. Discover
- Olive Tree The olive tree is a native of the Mediterranean countries and has been used for a long time for its therapeutic properties. The olive is a sacred tree. For many years the oil and leaves were used to make a cream for the athletes and wrestlers of ancient Greece and Rome. The leaves have a healing and toning action on the skin that is widely used in cosmetics. Vegetal perhydrosqualene is derived from the olive. Extremely moisturizing, it is similar to the lipids in the skin. Discover
- Ginseng A marvellous plant originally from Asia, Ginseng has been grown for centuries in China. Its root, called the flower of life is characteristic of having a vague human shape. The Chinese claim it has universal stimulating qualities which preserve youthfulness. Ginseng has a general stimulating action on the body and contains a large number of nutrients, notably vitamins. Ginseng extract is one of the ingredients in Clarins patented Anti-Pollution Complex. Discover
- Parsley Parsley is a biennial plant cultivated throughout the world as a culinary herb. Despite its beneficial effects, Parsley is much-prized by "wizards" and is one of the gardener's dreads. Legend says that anyone who plants parsley seeds is likely to die before the year is out. In the south of France, it is still thought if a pregnant woman touches parsley the plant will die. Discover
- Cabbage Rose The Cabbage Rose is the uncontested queen of flowers, its soft, light petals are imbued with one of the richest and most complex of perfumes. More than four hundred volatile components contribute to the inimitable richness and sweetness of its fragrance. This rose is often strongly scented and is known to have been grown in ancient Greece and Italy. Today it can be found in Morocco, in the biblical landscape of the Dadès valley and in Grasse in the south of France. Discover
Aesculus hyppocastanum, Camellia sinensis, Nymphaea alba, Olea europaea, Panax ginseng, Petroselinum crispum, Rosa centifolia, Tillia cordata, Triticum sativum