Increased density and elasticity!
An irresistible velvety cream to pamper the body. A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which restore the skin's youthful density and elasticity. Moisturizing and nourishing, this comforting body care instantly smoothes away lines, leaving skin soft and satin-smooth.
- Texture: Cream
- Concern: Body Firming
About the productAn irresistible velvety cream to pamper the body. A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which restore the skin's youthful density and elasticity. Moisturizing and nourishing, this comforting body care instantly smoothes away lines, leaving skin soft and satin-smooth.
- Bocoa Bocoa, or “ironwood” is a tree from the Amazonian forest known for its long life and exceptionally resistant wood. It is used in the manufacture of musical instruments and high quality furniture. The Saramacca Indians of Guyana believe the leaves and wood have magical powers and use them in a “strength bath” for their fortifying and energizing benefits. Discover
- Shea The Shea tree is a magical tree, especially for women and it is known as the "King of the Savannah" in Africa. It is a sacred tree, which should never be cut down or damaged. Women are considered its guardians and collect the large nuts that yield the butter for which the tree is so famous. Its cosmetic virtues date back to antiquity; Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the most precious part of antioxidant-rich vegetable oils. Discover
- Centella Asiatica Centella asiatica grows in the shady, humid regions of South East Asia, Australia and Africa where its creeping stems produce small umbrella-shaped flowers. Nicknamed « tiger grass » because tigers like to roll in its leaves to heal their wounds, it is traditionally used for its healing and soothing actions. Discover
- Jojoba Jojoba is a small shrub from the desert regions of the south-west United States and northern Mexico, nicknamed “desert gold” because of its incredible resistance to heat and drought in these arid regions. An oil rich in fatty acids is extracted from its seeds which is used in traditional medicine to heal wounds and moisturize the skin. In cosmetics, it is prized for its capacity to nourish the skin without leaving any oily feel. Discover
- Lemon thyme Lemon thyme is obtained by crossing wild thyme and common thyme and is distinctive for the strong lemon fragrance of its leaves. It is used as a condiment in cooking. In traditional medicine, it is recommended for treating digestive problems. In cosmetics, studies carried out on lemon thyme extract have revealed its capacity to help prevent skin slackening. Discover
Avena sativa, Bocoa prouacensis, Centella asiatica, Coryllus avellana, Simmondsia chinensis, Chrysophyllum cainito, Thymus X Citriodorus