- Skin Type: All skin types
An all-new make-up favourite
Clarins reinterprets the "school pen" with a make-up twist. 3 eye contouring tips in intense black, indigo blue, and brown, and one universal nude tip for lip contouring.
- A compact, clever, and travel-friendly design
- An "all-in-one" make-up tool for eyes and lips
- Comforting skin care benefits
- Sunflower The name "Helianthus" from the Greek "helios" (sun) and "anthos" (flower), is derived from a legend of Greek mythology. In the myth, a young mortal falls in love with the god Helios and dies from love by constantly watching him. Moved by her plight, Helios turns her into a plant whose flower head follows the movement of the sun throughout the day. In cosmetics, sunflower is used in many ways. The oil and wax from the seeds have moisturizing and protective benefits. Discover
- Jojoba Jojoba is a small shrub from the desert regions of the south-west United States and northern Mexico, nicknamed “desert gold” because of its incredible resistance to heat and drought in these arid regions. An oil rich in fatty acids is extracted from its seeds which is used in traditional medicine to heal wounds and moisturize the skin. In cosmetics, it is prized for its capacity to nourish the skin without leaving any oily feel. Discover
4 tips = 6 possibilities
- 3 eye contouring tips
- 1 lip contouring tip
- A brown tip to sculpt the brows
- A brown tip to create faux freckles
EASY TO USE
THE CLARINS BONUS
Don’t forget skin care The sunflower, jojoba, and black acacia wax complex provides comfort to the eyelids and lips.